Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

gerrybhoy
on 2008-03-10
16:57:59
 how do download and play these games

i have being trying to download all diffrent thing to get them to work but all i get is the same thing all the time it is just the blue screen that i used to see all those years ago im trying to show my daughter the game that where out when i was just a nipper

Posted By

IstvanV
on 2008-03-10
19:14:40
 Re: how do download and play these games

If you mean playing games downloaded as .prg files in an emulator, then, if you use plus4emu or YAPE, just press F8, and in the dialog that appears, select the .prg file to be loaded, and then - for most games - type 'run' (without the quotes) and press enter.

Posted By

Jakec
on 2008-03-11
04:13:09

And this is online games:
http://plus4world.com/playonline.htm
happy

Posted By

gerrybhoy
on 2008-03-11
08:41:38

hi
thanks for that, one more question thou which emulator would you recommened.as i have download win vice as a zip file and i can get it open with winzip but that is as far as it will go . it won't load onto my pc so that i can use the program

Posted By

IstvanV
on 2008-03-11
11:58:56

The two emulators mentioned in my earlier post are more compatible with the real machine than VICE, so it is much less likely that a game will not run if you use those. plus4emu also comes with an installer for Windows, which creates icons in the start menu, and associates .prg files with the emulator, so you can load most games by double clicking on the .prg file in the Windows explorer.

Posted By

Jakec
on 2008-03-13
04:21:55

With *.d64 file problem: 1551 or 1541 drive settings on VICE. You set manual on VICE. :-/

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024