Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2008-01-14
11:57:35
 Re: So I want to do plus/4 gfx...

Istvan: thanks for the effort you have put into finding Yape's bugs, I appreciate constructive criticism. While your deduction of the possible problem was impressive, luckily the problem appeared to be just an unnecessary 'if' statement in the code.

And now if I was to give constructive criticism: while I am no big fan of converted picture shows, these pictures look very good indeed. What most creative people (read: graphicians) are really waiting for, however, is still a nice drawing program with support for all (FLI) video modes I believe. Preferably a native one. At least that's what a lot of C64 graphicians seem to be willing to use. If we had some good native drawing programs, these guys would pick the plus/4 just for its gorgeous FLI modes and we had lots of new releases coming in. I wish I would be proven wrong but another converter is not gonna mobilize these people, no matter how good it is. I am not sure about native plus/4 graphicians, but we do not have that many to be perfectly honest.

Also, if I may have a suggestion: could we move this discussion to another topic, you guys, as this tends to grow beyond all limits by now. Cheers.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024