Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2007-12-09
14:45:25
 Yape bug

Hello Attila,
I've just met the following (little) bug:
- When you save a file (SHFT-F8) in a folder, by specifying the addresses, system "remembers" the ending address for next time. If you save another file, the starting address is reset and prompted as standard ($1001) but not the ending one. If this one is lower then $1001 and you do not correct it, system hangs.
*Example* First saving: Prompt $1001 $C0F3 - I modify them to $0800 $0FFF - Saving.
Second saving: Prompt $1001 $0FFF - Saving - Freeze
(Of course if one pays attention and modifies the ending address each time, all works)

P.S. - I remember you, for next realease, the problem of reading-error when load from IEC drive (the first attempt), as we've discussed.

Thank you for collaboration!

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2009-01-21
11:48:05
 Re: Yape bug

Could anyone check the following?

I'm running YAPE 0.81 with one drive (device 8). If the program is started with 1541(CPU level) or 1551(IEC level) drive emulation then selecting 1551(CPU level) emulation results in DEVICE NOT PRESENT errors for attempts of drive access. Exiting and starting the program again solves this problem. After restart 1551(CPU level) emulation works OK.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2009-01-21
13:09:51

Thanks guys, I'll have a look.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2009-01-21
16:31:46

Gerliczer: it's a regression bug in the 1551 code and a reset is enough.

Posted By

Chicken
on 2009-02-13
13:12:18

Gaia...

The scanlines look weird on my notebook. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a problem caused by the Intel 950 chipset.

I tested YAPE 0.80 and 0.81, both show the same effect.

Generally, scanlines can be seen only in "Video display emulation". Is this the way it's supposed to be? If that's the case... Due to my slow CPU I'd like to have them in "normal" mode, too. Could you do that?

But even in "Video display emulation" mode the scanlines are not evenly distributed. Some seem to be emphasized, some are almost invisible. (Kinda looks like Rasterbars on the screen.)

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2010-09-09
13:02:31

Hi Gaia,

I found a bug in Yape 0.86 when pressing F6 to save screenshot into a GIF. Sometimes it creates 20-50% smaller file than usual, and only the upper half of screen is visible. Explorer displays this GIF (as half pic), but several other image editors say error in file. I can send you a problematic gif file if needed.

Cheers, K.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2010-09-09
13:34:15

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed happy I found and reported this bug about a month ago. Gaia said the problem is (obviously) in the GIF encoding library. He said he might look for another (hopefully newer/better one), though it's not a high priority issue. You can always just talk BMP screenshots and turn them into any other format you like.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024