Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

nukem
on 2002-02-16
 Help needed in searching for my programs (1993-1996)

Hello there!
My name is Marcus, formerly known as TBH (of TBD/TDC) or ACE. A few days before I was searching the net, in order to find some good old plus/4 stuff.
So I really found some 10 years old demos and Diskmags I coded that time. Do you know where I can find others of my Programs (1993-1996)?
CUL8ER!

Greetinx from Marcus Lies (TBH,ACE)

Posted By

BushRat
on 2002-02-22
 If wishes were....

God, I wish I had more time and a better way of archiving stuff over to images. Have tons of floppies that Peter Hanson sent over to me, here in the states, back when I was doing a lot of Pal to Ntsc conversion. But I got lazy and simply converted a couple of +4's and C64's to Pal, to use them as they were.
Got too busy rewriting Maurice Jones's cardgames to Plus4, about the time that the scene started falling apart...
Those were some fun days at Funet!!

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-02-19
 -__-; ok, you got me...

Mmmmh, I would stop with LonewNews, 'coz I don't wanna release a remind-the-cool-old-times mag... In other words: no new releases, no mag!
But I want to publish the 14th...and then we will see...

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-02-19
 Lone News

http://plus4world.com/lone.htm

This is Luca's Plus/4 Disk mag Very intresting and I lov the SID's on the last couple. Issue 13 has Luca's own remix of Last Ninja 2!

yes sadly there is no real 1541 emulation support with any of the plus/4 emulators at this time. with any luck Ati will work on it soon with Yape and were hoping if and when they do release the VICE version of Plus4 (which has been started) this to will have it.

regards,

Posted By

nukem
on 2002-02-19
 what is lone news??

Yo, Lando!
What is the lone news??
I found my old megademo is your directories; I think I need sum spectacles, harr,harr...
On plus/4 I never had difficulties in loading the parts, because of the auto-loader. But the speeders coded by pigmy doesn't work with the munus4 emu.
CU!!
Marcus!

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-02-18
 Does this mean Lone News 14 is under way :-)

If it is I can't wait to see it

cheers

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-02-18
 Aha, you!

Ah, you coded that demo!
Calling the directory, it went filling the screen, I remember...but the 1st part is really difficult to load, donno why...
You'll find it into one of the miscellaneous databases, on this site or on www.c16.de

If you have unfinished part yet, finish it and spread like hell!
Often, be alert: I'm goin to interview you!

Posted By

nukem
on 2002-02-18
 old stuff

Hello there,
Lando told me from your response. I never thought that people in USA know the plus/4 or check the intternet for old programs.
I scanned the web and found nealry all of my old stuff and diskmags (SOFTY).
I still miss the ACE-Megademo (X-mas demo) and crap-talk v2. There are two or three never released parts with sin-scrollers, bobs, plasma... I sent to a spreader in '96, but I never managed to get in contact with him until today - no address etc.
I'm pleased of your answer and look out for your mail!
CUL8ER and have a nice day!!
Best greets from Marcus!
TBH,ACE

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-02-17
 Hello Marcus!

Marcus, I'm in the USA and not really familiar with your work. I have downloaded some disk archives, however, and would be happy to do a quick scan of them if you could tell me what I'm looking for. Can you provide some filenames?

James C in NTSC-land

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024