Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Grae Smith
on 2002-02-08
 Fireant Frustration!

Please, please, please!! can anyone tell me how to get past the 3rd chamber on Fireant!?!?!

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-02-10
 Norbert's Map if any one else needs it...

Link: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~lando/fire_ant.gif

Posted By

Grae Smith
on 2002-02-10
 Re: I figured out 5!!

well just completed it a few mins ago Karen...v.satisfying..lol...ta for the help! x

Posted By

Karen
on 2002-02-09
 I figured out 5!!

My husband completed level 5 lastnight, you need to press fire in the little area beneath the closed off passage, then run for the O2 or you run out of oxygen! Must battle on with Chamber 6 now! ( I can't believe it, about 10 years ago, my father used to complete fire ant (all 8 chambers) every time he played, but neither of us can remember how) All the Best - Karen

Posted By

Grae Smith
on 2002-02-09
 Re: fire ant

Cheers Karen, yer a star! i'll have a go! i did in fact do the level t'other day, but it won't work now, god knows what's up! i had probs with level 5 n'all...perplexed me to be honest!...feck knows...i'lll let u know if i suss it out!

Posted By

Doggie
on 2002-02-26
 Re: more fire ant frustration

If you'd asked me that 15 years ago I would've!

Anyone ever complete X-Zap? Man that game NEEDED a save game option!

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-02-09
 Cheers Bro

Yeah Norbert never finished it 100%, but yep it was all there. I was hoping he get back with some ideas I gave him, but never did

Posted By

Gaia
on 2002-02-09
 Get a map :)

I've got a map that was made by Norbert Kintzler about a year ago. I don't know though if it was ever published on Lando's site. In case not, then I can send you the file with solutions for all chambers.

Posted By

karen
on 2002-02-08
 more fire ant frustration

I have been trying for years now to get past chamber 5! does anyone know how to do it? Karen

Posted By

Karen
on 2002-02-08
 fire ant

Yes, you need to go straight to the opposite side of the screenand get the 3 eggs, then the key, then the mushroom to neutralise the scorpians. Now go to the ladder, and wiggle joystick around to the left of ladder by the wall, if it doesnt work you need to collect more eggs, keep collecting and trying until the blue section moves down to make the exit ti the chamber. make sure you move the ant out of the way while the blue section is moving doem or it will kill you. When you have mastered this chamber and chamber 4, please give me some tips on how to do chamber 5!!
Good Luck - Karen

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024