Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-01-05
 Does anyone out there have a V364?

I know that someone has a half-functioning V364, I just can't remember who. I'd like to ask them a couple of questions. If you know for sure who does, or if it's you, please reply directly to me. Thanks!

James C in NTSC-land

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-01-08
 Well........

I already have bid stupid, just to be outbid by a person only 30 miles away from me..... :<

I am expecting a considerable amount of money soon, but I doubt it will be here by the end of the auction. Only if Dave had waited one more week before he put that thing up.....

I seriously think that most people who think they could afford it have already put their name in the hat... but then again maybe Jack himself might be watching it, waiting for just that right moment

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-01-07
 I hate looking at things like this!

Man wish it was mine

As with the 232 that sold on ebay it's going to sell for big money. I think it jumped from 500 pounds to over 1000 pounds in the last 10mins of the auction!!

The same thing will happen here and what a machine it is! Your best bet could be to now wait till the end and place your bid but remember this, you will have to have a high and stupid bid to even have a chance of owning it.

Best of luck what ever you do. Even if you don't win that image he added was AWESOME and is the next best thing

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-01-07
 V364

I wanted to know for sure if the V364 used a C64 power supply, or if the motherboard required a different voltage.

Dave Haynie's V364 is up for auction on Ebay, hence my question. My Ebay ID is 'james@mainappliance.com', check and see if I'm winning or losing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1318362090

As I write this, bidding is up to $400 US and we have 5 days to go.... gonna be a LONG week...... :<

James C in NTSC-land

Posted By

Gaia
on 2002-01-06
 Look here...

http://www.zimmers.net/cbmpics/cv364.html

This is a Commodore Gallery Website with pictures of the famous V364. The guy running the website is actually a proud owner of one of the few working prototype units left. What more, he lives in "NTSC-land"

On the bottom of the page you can find his email address.

And what questions will you ask?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024