Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2007-06-15
06:35:53
 Re: C16/+4 C=User PDF Scans

hiya sidius
yup, the tynesoft pack i think were about the first games i bought for my C16 way back then for my birthday, £15 (rip off). i was a little dissapointed although i suppose they weren't toooo bad.

i remember lookiing through one of those massive home christmas catalogues just before i got my C16 (i'm sure), and Hunchback II & Kong Strikes back were in there for the Commodore 16, no plus4 as it wasn't released then.

also which the PDF article failed to mention was Roland's Rat Race which was in the catalogue too. also Daley Thompson, but not Star Event, it was Decathlon which is what i guess the article was referring to.

not only that but it also showed the outlay covers with Commodore 16 written along the top of them.

needless to say i don't own the home shopping catallogue (who bothers to keep them?) every copy has very probably been recycled now, and i can't recall the name of it. a shame really. they're like the holy grail of game covers lol.

i can't say i recall the other games you mentioned converted for the C16 either.

glad you enjoyed the PDF's though, ah the memories happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024