Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

TLC
on 2007-06-11
21:38:57
 Re: Zeropage's addresses emulation

Hey Luca!,

Sarcasm is O.K. as long as someone's really well into some particular language, so that he feels the language's nuances required for this kind of deal... unless understanding each other is an unimportant factor of the communication. Honestly, I still don't fully understand what you really meant by your comments -- I mean it, I don't think that I fully understood what you wrote right on the pure level of facts and happens. But you'd probably want to tell them to me, with no attempted sarcasm in case you really want me to know them.

I still don't know why the heck you couldn't have replied to me back then and tell me something like, hey, what you wrote _did_ hurt me, goddammit, that's been one of my very best tunes ever. Or hey, I laughed my ass off by your comment. I'm no god, nor a fairy of some kind so that I could know people's secrets.

You're in a "better" position, by means I don't even remember what I wrote to you back then. What I seem to remember that, from one side, I was absolutely happy about you getting the stuff to work (and also about you getting down to compose for TED, in the first place). From the other hand, that particular tune's arrangement sounded rather flat to me. It certainly wasn't my tune. So at the time of replying to you, I was in a clash.

As to ridiculing my comment -- hell, for a moment or two (or three) I felt some serious issues regarding personal respect. From the other hand -- cynically speaking, I wouldn't have thought, that after so many years of absence, I myself am still worth this level of attention from a couple of otherwise active sceners. ...Not bad.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024