Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Lavina
on 2007-04-10
02:58:16
 Re: Does it worth to work for new projects?

First of all, I totally agree with Csabo. So much, that I really should stop my comment here, but as this question, or the received answers might be important for some sceners, I continue.

Coding on Plus4 is fun. It is fun, if you find your OWN fun in it. There is no point in doing anything with retro machines if you don't find the entertainment in it that you need. There are so many other things I do for entertainment.

Now I have a small boy. The biggest fun is to play with him, as his smile is the best thing that I have ever seen so far on this world.

I also collect wine. I constantly surf the net, auction sites, classifieds, looking for rare Tokaji AszĂș bottles. I put my collection on the net.

I also have been playing Battlefield 1942 in a clan for 3 years now. A lot of time is needed for practice and matches.

Not long ago I realized, that I have quite a lot of free time, so I tought why not learning a 3rd foreign language? It is fun! Soon I will not need subtitles for some more movies... happy

What I really want to say is, that no matter what comes or goes, sooner or later I start thinking about new demo effects for the Plus4. Earlier I had time for this on the train, now, as I have a car, it mostly happens in the evening, before I fall asleep. I like to think about new solutions in coding, and I like to experiment. Soon, an effect is ready, then a demopart is ready, then You can play with design, timing to music, it's FUN! If we wait enough time, it will soon become a demo. And this is being a scener for me nowadays.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024