Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2007-03-30
16:21:30
 Re: Beta version of new emulator is now available

Well I did not want to get into a flame war, but since I have been accused I must react I think. Your double talk ("closed source emulator", "you mentioned a name, not me") is ridiculous and hypocrite since there is only one that really exists at the moment and that's mine. If you are accusing someone publicly at least be a man to name things on their names and do it straight. Those non-trivial aspects you are most likely refering to, have long been known for a couple of people here, you could not possibly think you have been the first and only person on Earth who could discover them. If you knew a little economics you could know that competition triggers innovations, more updates and usually consumers benefit from it. The reason that some particular details have not been fully researched or even just implemented for a long time (in Yape, in VICE or in a couple other emulators) is not that I (or others) have been waiting on a messiah to show us the way or be able to steal code from, but rather a sign of being a human with a real life, priorities in it and therefore usually precious little spare time. It's just a hobby, you see. You don't get paid for doing this either, do you?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024