Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Degauss
on 2007-03-28
10:34:07
 Re: Does it worth to work for new projects?

I can only talk for myself ofcourse:

First i want to give you feedback: Theres no week where i not take a look at your "Ultimate Rom Map" - This is essential contribution to our community, so: thank you a thousand times for that wonderful stuff! But BalSys is some kind of voodoo for me - i simply don't know what to do with it wink

Second, i'd like to say that i don't fear the answer. I know why i'm doing what i'm doing: I'm spoiling my spare time, procrastinating a lot of important things in my life while hacking in DASM - because at the moment i'm doing it, it's big fun for me. I don't want to move the world. Ok, there are some things that i consider as "open invoices" i have with the +4 wink Sometimes hacking on a +4 is no fun at all for me, then i leave that old computer in the corner.

The least i expect is huge feedback. I'm happy to have people to chat about +4, spawning new ideas, doing a coop-demo (CD4 and 8SOB were such cooool expieriences), but i don't have a real target. I just want to keep it, what it should be: fun with old computers.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024