Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Dave
on 2001-08-10
 Number Builder Game

For some the 'Number Builder' game does not work correctly. Can any lead me to a working version which can actually add up and get pass 10!

Cheers

Posted By

Gaia
on 2001-08-11
 It's an emulator bug...

It seems like an emulator bug with the CPU's decimal mode. WinEMU is known to be faulty there. Please note, that WinEMU is discontinued and its successor is Artifex.

Also, I could recommend my own emu, Yape, which should work correctly (as Lando indicated).

Hope this was of help to you.

Posted By

Dave
on 2001-08-11
 It does workk only....

The game does work in the emulator 'Minus/4'. It doesn't work properly in the emulator 'WinEMU'. Why does this happen? Is there a fix. I have download the newest version of 'WinEMU' but that crases at the 'Load a game menu'. Is there any fix for the 'WinEMU' emulator? Please help.

Posted By

MIK
on 2001-08-10
 looks ok to me?

What problems do you have with this game? So I can check out this fault my self.

Also you can find an image of the original tape to load into Yape or Artifex here:
http://plus4world.com/mtapm-r.htm

With the emu Yape you will find the emulator to have a bug once it is loaded. The game will not run.... but this is easy to get running because its a small emulation bug.

Use the option Quickdebugger so you can see the YAPE tape counter. Once the game has loaded the tape counter will read:
"TAPE: 199558"

At this point press F5 which is PRESS PLAY ON TAPE. And Yape will now pick up on the tape pause and auto run the game.

Please let me know which version is at fault .PRG or .TAP or both ???

Many thanks.

PS. This tape image loads 100% corrcet with the emu Artifex, but it does not have joystick support at this time.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024