Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2006-09-14
16:47:48
 Re: +4 biggest screen resolution

This is one of the most interesting discussions I read here in years, thanks pals!
Strange, Bubis is still idling, because he has important pictures too to show:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotsch/tags/ntsc50/

Incredible to say, I also appreciated the proud spirit of a scener like TLC, he talked in a sincere genuine manner, bring into question his own essence, and I like it. Omg pals, dangerously we're becoming an act...an acti...an...jeez got no power in my sould to say it...an _active scene_? happy
Indeed, vapourware must be beated, I'm with him.

From the other hand, must confess: I can give witness that one year ago Bionic did the (im)possible in order to join Crackers'Demo 4 with a revolutionary part based on his tough experience about that video format. He had to do most demanding and time consumpting stuff in those days, including to manage his loooong stay in the States.
Though this, he tried to achieve in the best way a technical result which we're still debating right now, due to the real difficulties we're spotting in several points of discussion. I still have the .d64 he sent to me in order to try the effect on several monitors, and probably he still has the 72x128 gfx in 3 colors I did for him (in 10 minutes, do you remember Tim? wink ). Yeah, once CD4 had been released, we didn't talked about all the lost/wasted work that took us nowhere.
You can bet on this, he tried and tried while managing his departure, an hour in the agency, the following hour on a real Plus/4. He did his best in order to achieve a decent result before the deadline. He really did his best, and I'm not able to imagine Tim as Vapourware Club Goldcard owner, absolutely not happy

All this, in order to say: plz guys don't loose this chance to chitchat altogether because of silly misunderstanding.
Bionic, what has just happened to your glorious nickname?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024