Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2006-07-31
02:10:18
 Re: [8 Shades of Black] Official thread

Csabo, that's only because I'm back from Ajka right now, after further 16 hoirs by trains, and I really need t.o.s.l.e.e.p., after two days of boozing, coding and no sleeping!
I'll write here a party report soon, but let me fix some important points.

1) WE WON THE DEMO COMPETITION AT AROK 8!! happy
2) we won the demo competition beating DCD's demo that got 2nd, and that's ONE OF THE BEST STUFF ON THE +4 EVER!
3) Degauss/TEK HAS WON THE 1K COMPETITION!!

Murphy did his part, but though it appears to work on YAPE, had so many bugs on the real iron, so we'd shown the 10th part version, that will' be called "PARTY VERSION", and that will be released with the other 2 winning stuff.
A couple of days will pass, until Murphy will be able to send us a working part, in order to release the real 100% 8SOB, that will be spread as single, and uploaded for comments on Pouet too.

Congratulations to all of us, it had been a big fun completely rocking the party democompo, you had to be there to see and feel! Lemme sleep a bit, and I'll come back with releases (after a little ASCII stuff to add to) and party report!

Oh, much better: before sleeping, let me introduce you the 1K democompo winner, and the 2nd ranked DCD's big big big stuff! Csabo, I put them, you should be so kind to write some news wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024