Optika/Aliens :: [X]
Hifi/TLT :: [X]
Csabo/LOD :: [X]
Degauss/TEK :: [X]
Mermaid/CTR :: [X]
ATI/GS :: [X]
Britelite/DKD :: [X]
Murphy/EXD/GS :: probably, 50% [O]

Tomorrow I'll pack a bunch of useful stuff, a Plus/4, a SIDcard and a 1541-II, then 16 pretty nice hours by train await for me, to reach Ajka.
During the party, especially in saturday, we'll complete the whole project: all the ppl present at Árok will sign the dedicated Chronos'diskcover; we'll root for Murphy, in order to have his part ready for saturday night (time for compo!); we also reserved a little scrolltext to use as partyscroll (oho, live boozing attestation on the C16!). Because of this, since friday evening Ingo (aka Degauss) will be there too with his laptop.
What do we need yet? Oh, ok, we have to put music into part selector, but we know we are in veeeery good hands wink

On the bounce, though our 16K adventure is not finished yet, I wanna use this last space in order to say thanks from my heart! Thanks to all the ppl that had sent their parts, thanks to all the ppl that doesn't take part, but nonetheless they supported us. I beg pardon of all of ya, but I feel to send a very very very special "thanks pal!" to Csabo, because of his constant enthusiasm and for all the time and attention (you will see, watcher, what I mean!) he spent in order to make it possible.

Ok, let's go for the final triumph!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024