Bubis/RSC :: [X]
DCD/WLS :: [X]
Skoro/ASN :: [X]
Optika/Aliens :: [X]
Hifi/TLT :: [X]
Csabo/LOD :: [X]
Degauss/TEK :: [X]
Mermaid/CTR :: [X]

We consider Mermaid's part in, though she didn't find time to send me better pertaining text for scrolltext.
Murphy: well, he's a sort of hero, we just knew that the fate of his participation will be solved at the party itself.
ATI/GS: he coded fadein/fadeout, but had a problem with tune's relocation, that we hope to be solved tomorrow.
Britelite: he knows when the deadline had been set,dunno, probably he had no time in the last day, or he had some problems...; dunno because now is 40 past noon and I didn't received any contact by him...crossfingering...
Part selector: I spotted a nasty bug that works on C16 only, we will repair it; also, some refinements and several texts must be added, and I have to compose a very little tune for it; a final testing would be great, better having all the part in, and taht's the bad...
Bugs: apart the one I spotted on PS, there are some bugs in the DCD part's behavior, that will be positioned on the very first place in our todo list
Disk cover:yeah, Chronos drew one for the release, it will be signed in the back by all the kewl ppl present there, then scanned and put online for the joy of you all! happy

We have to working very hard and very fast, also we must prepare for a 16h train trip.
Nonetheless, we're positive, dunno why happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024