Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2006-04-28
20:52:03
 Re: [8 Shades of Black] Official thread

Ok, time comes when we take it seriously.
Now the time comes.

Days of tough testing and effects adjusting. Also, days of decisions. I still have no success in setting hyperlinks into this forum, so you have to go back to the first post of this thread:
http://javalemmings.com/xeo3/8sob/
The official project's homepage had been updated in 'deadline' and 'download' sections.

At the moment, the official deadline is 25 July 2006, some days before Arok 2006 party. Yeah, after the good success in the past year, we would present the 16k trackmo during the new edition of the friendly party hold in Ajka. Now you know a date, but please feel free to check periodically.

Degauss (aka Dr.Death, hey Ingo plz decide once forever!)/TEK takes to you esob testkit, a nice tool that can test you part(s) with our IRQloader. It works on PC in the easiest way ever, and should be able to dissipate any doubt about your contribution.

News about people involved:
bubis/RSC had 99% finished his part, and he's the quicker contributor, biiig man!. Though we know nothing yet, we suspect the next ready part will come from Csabo/LOD. Degauss/TEK is fighting against nasty bugs right now, but the stuff moves in classy way. Mermaid/CTR should finally start to put her hands on the real job, achieving her very 1st 264 release in the end. BriteLite/DKD coded his own superlight TEDplayer, but dunno yet if he can code a double part, or a couple of single parts. DCD/WLS just tested his part, we're waiting for new improvements, but we suspect he will be mm.... A LOT BUSY in the end of July wink

News about not involved ppl:
Rachy/MX doesn't wanna strecth his code in less than 16k, though we know what he's able to do (who said "Hot Sixteen"?), and Unreal/MX had no success in force and motivate him MagerValp/MM is too busy in other projects, unfortunately... TMR/C the same reason.

The borderline:
Optika/Aliens? Murphy/GS/XCD? Skoro/ASN? Lavina/GOTU? ATI/GS? SVS/FIRE? TLC/CNS? Bionic/SYN? Crown/GOTU? Gaia/LOD? nukem/TBD? Siz/TBC? CSIO/ACE? Moldi/ACE? Haegar/SYN? Larry/WLS? BSZ/NST?
OMG! And what about me and my world's famous coding skills?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024