Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

TMR
on 2005-12-31
13:21:45
 Since it's new year...

New games! Well okay, games that have been waiting for release to be more accurate;

LUNAR BLITZ
A port of the C64 original, classic bomb dropping action with lots of pwitty colours and a Matt "4-Mat" Simmonds soundtrack running in the background to boot. Will run on any PAL machine in the series.

REAXION
Ninety nine levels of puzzle action each tougher than the last, featuring spiffy graphics and a soundtrack by C64 hero Sean Connolly (one of the composers behind System 3's Turbocharge and Flairsoft's Elvira). Will run on any PAL machine with 64K of memory.

Both games are available to download from www.cosine.org.uk so enjoy... all feedback welcome and there's plans already for more - hopefully in 2006.

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-12-31
13:34:50
 Re: Since it's new year...

OMG! GREEEEAT!

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-12-31
13:53:42

CLASS STUFF TMR!! Congratulations, I'm playing both, very cute games.
Especially, I love the Reaxion's piclogo, and most of all the wonderful use of TEDsound. I hope that somebody wanna write and release a TEDsound editor capable to do audio like in these games.
Excuse me, I'm back to play. wink

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-12-31
13:58:44

..and I wanna buy an original copy!
Hope the Cronosoft site will be refreshed soon...

Posted By

TMR
on 2005-12-31
14:11:01

The Cronosoft site will get sorted in the new year; Simon's been moving and hasn't had time to dig out the media to give me for the new site layout yet and there's not much point patching the old one i s'pose...!

i just noticed... i stuffed up the 2005 round up, didn't i? Sorry... =-)

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-12-31
14:14:08

Brilliant news happy Oh this is a brilliant finish to a great year happy

Posted By

Ati
on 2005-12-31
15:13:20

Reaxion is a nice game. Congratulations! And happy new year!

Posted By

TMR
on 2006-01-09
14:28:07

Bugger, bugger, bugger... someone on Atari Age pointed out a minor but annoying bug in the highscore entry system that applies to all three versions of Reaxion so i've just spent the day bugfixing... the version at Cosine.org.uk now corrects that bug. Sorry girls and boys, but at least it's only something minor! [Sheepish grin]

Posted By

Luca
on 2006-01-09
14:33:54

Really?
Played it several times, but I didn't spot it...

Posted By

TMR
on 2006-01-09
20:48:47

Basically, a register was running rogue and messing up highscore entries under certain conditions - it needs a couple of scores using all six digits to break things.

Still, at least my relatively good track record of no bugs in the game still stands! =-)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024