|Space fighter superstar, Master technician and space fleet commander climb into your cockpit and let battle commence. Reflexes alone will not outmanoeuvre and destroy the alien hordes as they descend in wave after wave of 3 dimensional hostility. Strategy and cunning are essential to your survival as you bring to full effect the capabilities of your on board computer and scanner.|
From Novice to battle weary veteran this action spectacular will find out the flaws in your super-human make-up.
User Rating: 7.5/10 (14 votes)
Cassette Front Cover
Cassette Back Cover
Cassette Cover English Instructions 1
Cassette Cover English Instructions 2
Cassette Cover English Instructions 3
Cassette Cover German Instructions 1
Cassette Cover German Instructions 2
Cassette Cover German Instructions 3
|Cassette or Box Photo|
|On the title screen|
1. JOYSTICK or CURSOR-keys choose the starting difficulty level.
2. SPACE or FIRE start the game.
In the cockpit (3D VIEW)
1. JOYSTICK or CURSOR-keys control the space ship.
2. SPACE or FIRE fire the laser guns.
3. F for front (AHEAD) view.
4. A for rear (ASTERN) view.
5. C for activating the space ship's computer.
6. F1 activates RED ALARM (full shields).
7. F2 activates ORANGE ALARM (20% shields).
8. F3 turns shields off (GREEN ALARM).
9. HELP repairs damaged systems.
10. 0123456789 (numeric keys) choose the speed.
On the computer screen
1. JOYSTICK or CURSOR-keys choose a new hyperspace destination (marked on the map).
2. H activates the hyper-drive (jump to a different sector of the galaxy).
3. V return to main (cockpit) view.
4. Controls (6) to (10) as in the cockpit view.
|Cheats - How do I use cheats?|
|>2A80 60||Unlimited energy|
|>0306 01 00|
|>07DF XX (XX = $00 to $10)||Change player rating|
|G 21D2||Restart game|
Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2018