User Rating: 5/10 (2 votes)
|Solutions - Partial|
W, D, S, E, N
Use Key (door unlocks)
|The figting system is so buggy, it makes the game virtually unplayable:|
1) Hit value bug. When the enemy hits you (lines 402-406), a random number between 1 and 25 is generated.
- If <=5 or >=19 the attack is unsuccessful.
- If the number is between 6-10, you lose that many points, PLUS half your AC. That's right, in this case having high AC (Armor Class) is actually a disadvantage. Better not wear that shield, you'll get hurt more.
- If the number is between 11-18, you lose 150 - your AC points. This was obviously meant to be 15. You start out with 25 Hit Points, and a hit of 150 is fatal. Hence there's a very big chance that you will be killed in the first fight no matter what you do.
2) If you kill the enemy and the enemy kills you simultaniously, you don't die. You can continue walking around with a negative HP (dead), but you will die in the next fight no matter what, even if the enemy misses you.
3) Dead enemies still get one last hit.
Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2017