|Since most elements of the game (including the "map") are randomized, it's not possible to provide a step-by-step solution.|
To solve the game, you have to use the process of elimination. There are 25 locations and 12 suspects.
- Walk through the towers by visiting each room. (Type the first 3 letters of the room.)
- If there's a suspect in the room, note where they were at the time of the murder. (Ignore their suspicions.)
- Note the location of the dead body, if you find it, though the game can be won without it.
- The murderer will give himself/herself away by one of two things:
* They may say that they were in the room where the dead body is located.
* They may say that they were in a room with another suspect, but that suspect claims they were by themselves.
Once you find one of the above, use the ACCuse command and type the first 3 letters of the suspect.