Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Magic Knight
on 2005-12-22
16:28:34
 Any idea on game values please?

Hi all. The Plus/4 was my first ever computer and as such has a special place in my heart. I finally bought another one this year and have been checking eBay regularly for games.

The same old games turn up time and time again but I have never seen the Udo Gertz's classics, Tom Thumb, Winter Events and Summer Events. So are these games super hard to find or have I just missed them? And if I do eventually find them are they going to sting the pocket?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Magic Knight

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2005-12-22
18:01:40
 Re: Any idea on game values please?

I have some Udo Gertz games doubelt
Please sent me a email and i will sent you a List with my Doublikates.

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-12-22
18:03:10

You could say super hard to find, but its more a case that the average person never bought the full price games so yes in a way they are rare...

Summer Events will be the hardest to find as it was released towards the end of the commercial era of C16/Plus4 gaming as you may know.

You might get lucky, you may even have to pay more than you expect, but I would also look out for bundles such as a C16 with a load of games... Also ebay.de if you dont mind having the german versions of each could be worth keeping an eye on.

Tom Thumb was also released on Five Star Games so keep an eye out for that.

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-12-22
18:04:21

Haha! C16 Chris beat me to it. Good luck!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-12-22
19:13:17

Sometime back there was a request for a list of rare games. These two tie together... We could add a new database field (drool), where we would rank commercial releases from rare to common. Obviously the more rare, the more it's valued.

Of course we really have to think the rating system through... A game that can be bought in online shops right now is common. Rarity has its own values as well. I think the best people to come up with the scores would be the ones with large collections. Anyway, I'm thinking something like:
- 1 Absolutely rare: limited release etc
- 2 Very rare: dunno, help me out here
- 9 Common: even sold now in online stores.

Ideas?

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2005-12-22
20:34:10

I dont know what is realy rare !

In my colection arre more then 600 Tapes , Disks and cartiges !

One Year ago i have 100 Tapes from the Good Old Time and the other more as 500 i have buy in 2005.

I look in the Internet , Markets and at eBay for Prices and work on a Price Guide for Commodore 264er Software.
I have Found more then 1.000 Titel for our Machine and can say: verry rare are Knobelspaß and Number Builder (Singel Realease) from Commodore , World Series Basball (Plus/4) Realease from Imagine , some Games from Audiogenic and Microdeal or some rerealeases look my Tequila Sunrice Software Tapes or the Italy Tapes or look the Wu Lung Disk fom Plus4vampyre and, and, and.
There was to many for List them all hiere.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024