Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-11-30
07:09:33
 Re: Plus4 Encyclopedia

Hmm, so by saying, "You CANNOT write about anything but this, this and this" you think more people will contribute? I doubt it.

Perhaps the scope is a bit large, but why not? I'd like to see a topic on how to write a DYCP. Even though I know how to do it, it's not an invention or discovery or a mystery. But still, it would be documented.

HOW-TO's for newbies is another section that REALLY belongs in the Encyclopedia in my opinion. We have answered these questions SO many times. If we collect and organize all the info, we could have a place to point newbies to. It's all hidden here somewhere in the forum happy

The Encyclopedia is like the rest of the site: it's a huge undertaking, and it already has lots of contributions from a lot of people. It will keep growing slowly over time. What MAY help it grow in my opinion is writing question topics that people are interested in, and mark them as "need answer/explanation". Then causal visitors could list these and think: "hey, I know that one", then sit down and write the answer.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024