Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

redondo
on 2005-11-05
09:10:13
 rare games

can anyone tell me what games r rare for the plus/4?
kane? monkey magic? paperboy? saboteur? etc.......

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2005-11-05
09:33:12
 Re: rare games

I work on a complete list for 264er Software and found a many very rare games for it.

But Mastertronic games are not very rare you can buy many for 0,49 pound sterling at ebay.

Rare are some Re-realeses from little Puplischers or Italien Tapes (Soft realase , playsoft realese , Jackson Soft realese and and and), and I think Hungarian Softwre is very rare.

Please look on this Site the Cover for re-realeses , Hungarien or Australien Soft and other , there was many of them

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2005-11-05
12:43:28

Mastertronic, Firebird, Encore and Codemasters games are not rare at all, because back in the day, unlike most other publishers, these games could be bought at conveinience stores, newsagents and loads of other places, as well as the normal games shops. Therefore they sold much more than anything else. And if I remember correctly, Woolworths and Toys'R'Us in the UK sold Mastertronic games only.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-11-05
14:43:07

If you want a list of some really rare games (and other pieces of software), take a look at this. It's a list of commercially released stuff that no-one has sent in covers for yet, so they must be relatively rare.

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2005-11-07
07:41:57

You are right Csabo, but we have also a lot Coverscans and prg files of very rare stuff, so if you have a look to the program / cover you never know if this is a rare game/program or not. There are a lot Atari 2600 websites with a rarity (scarcity) guide - with a scale from 1 (common) to 10 (extremely rare) (0 = rumor mills eg. Wizard of Wor from commodore or 1942). Why not adding this also to emucamp ? With a poll we would have a few estimations about the rarity.

Posted By

redondo
on 2005-11-09
16:28:42

how rare is solair software as i have monkey magic quest 1 and i have supergran by tynesoft computer software.
games by elite are almost as common as mastertronic but there are others more obscure like epyx

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2005-11-09
18:54:00

redondo make a List of them you have , send it to me and i will say whats rare and whats not. Klick my Nikname for my Email Adress.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024