Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-10-14
13:19:47
 Psyclone

Hi folks,

Looking through the software pages of this site, on this page http://plus4world.com/gd.php?gid=7102 it states that the company "Also may have released 'Psyclone', a tape to disk transfer utility." I have good news, I have four original copies of this software, all with unique serial numbers. The problem is I have no idea how to use it, as would love to transfer some tapes. Does anyone have any knowledge of this software that could help me? I will also email Csabo a copy for the archive.

Regards,

Chris

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-10-14
14:44:43
 Re: Psyclone

I've worked it out, just load the Psyclone from disk. Then load the game on tape, it seems like it removes the autoloader so you can then save it to a disk happy

Csabo/Lando, you can grab the file from http://www.commodore16.com/php/images/files/psyclone.zip

Looks like a nice piece of software happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-10-14
19:46:03

Chris, since you have originals, do you have instructions for this software as well?

I downloaded the zipfile and extracted the .d64, but the first program seems to do nothing. How do we start a copy process?

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-10-15
06:26:34

I have one more box of Plus 4 manuals to go through, but there still at work. Will have a look for the manual on Monday, just hope its there happy

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2005-10-15
09:34:15

I've dug up the review of Psyclone that I found in CCI, and got enough info to get it working. For a start, it only appears to work with Novaload-recorded tapes.

First, load it with LOAD"PSYCLONE",8,1, then enter SYS1383, which brings up the READY prompt again.

Now load the tape, and when loaded, the border goes red and the function keys perform various copying routines.

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-10-17
04:34:08

Good news, I have 4 original manuals for Psyclone. Theyre all very comprehensive so will scan them in tonight and post a link happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024