Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-10-06
16:39:45
 Howlin MAD question...

Did we ever uncover the story behind the name Howlin MAD, as in why he used this nick name??

Ok I'm gona go off on the wrong direction, but it had me thinking......

I have just started watching with my son series one of the A-Team. The old ones never die and my son who is now 7 years old thinks its amazing! wink
Episode 11 "One More time" see's Murdock who is the crazy fool writing on a Cop car the words Howlin MAD and this becomes his nick name. Maybe it has something to do with an invisible dog Murdock makes out he has in this episode.

Maybe Keith Harvey saw him self as a fun hearted crazy fool so borrowed the nick name?? The A-Team would of been aired in the UK in the mid 1980's which could of been around the time of the C16/Plus4 era of when he coded his stuff??

Maybe its me whoes the Crazy Fool for thinking this lmao!
Maybe Howlin MAD means something else of which I dont have a clue. happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-10-06
22:00:02
 Re: Howlin MAD question...

??? I thought he was "Mad Dog" Murdock.....(the guy on the A-Team, not the guy in the Plus/4 scene)

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2005-10-07
09:23:43

Nope, definitely Howlin' Mad Murdock happy

And I'd be very surprised if Keith Harvey didn't take that name from the A-Team happy

Posted By

retroscener
on 2012-06-01
04:58:55

The A-Team was definitely being showin during the whole C16's most successful era in the UK, so I'd say most very likely why he chose that handle. Loved that show as a kid.

Someone should replace the buggy in Autozone with the A-Team van and rename it A-Team Zone out of respect. Love that game

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-06-01
04:59:46

Wow I was wondering why you had dug this topic up and then I see the spam bot has been busy yet again.

Nice idea. The black VAN with the red stripe and a change to the music lol.

Posted By

retroscener
on 2012-06-01
05:36:57

I didn't spot the date on this topic, bloody spambots.

Great idea with the music too, surprised I overlooked it. What a howlin mad concept lol.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024