Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Lavina
on 2005-09-05
03:43:35
 Re: Do you know...

did you know that our belowed plus4 chips tend to die because of overheating? Yeah, the native cooling is quite ineffective in plussy, so one of my teammates have invented a better method. He kept a big portion of plasticine in the fridge, and put it on the chips. He only had to be careful about replacing the hot portion with new and fresh one from the fridge, otherwise the stuff would melt into the motherboard.... which happened several times, so he gave up this idea.

Another nice experiment with plussy is to get rid of one of the security sticks in the round plug of a joystick so you can attach it to the datacassette plug. If you are ready, just type LOAD and press ENTER. If you do not have ENTER button, try to get one. Anyhow, move the joystick, and the effect you will see beats all the effects of CD4. Hm, maybe I'm the only one who have seen it?????

About cleaning the plussy: Don't care about precisious handling, just disassemble it, and throw it into a big bowl of warm water mixed with shower gel. Leave it, then dry it for two days, and voila, nice and shiny. (also the invention of my TEAMMATE).

Do you know the ultimate reset protection crack? It's TLC's plussy. He switches off the plussy with the main power switch, then turns it on, and the program is intact in the memory.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024