Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-09-01
00:24:41
 Hey there Luca or SVS!

Hey guys, I found what appears to be a diskmag in my collection and I wonder what it's worth.

This is a full color photo on stiff paperboard, printed both sides, marked "Commodore 64 Club". In the upper left corner is the marking "N. 1 - DM 16.80 - SRF 80- OS 135". The bottom right corner is marked "Systems Editoriale s.r.l, Via Mose, 18-20090 Opera (Milano), Tel. 0039.2.5242743, Prodotto in Italia". A floppy disk is included that is marked "Commodore 64 Club #1" and has the S-Systems logo.

Is this something that I should put on Ebay, or something to put in the garbage (recycling the disk as a blank, of course)?

Posted By

SVS
on 2005-09-01
12:05:50
 James!!!! STOP YOU!

The CCC (Commodore Computer Club) was a well know mag here in the '80. I have a lot of issues of it (BUT not the 1st issue happy)
The "DM 16.80 - SRF 80- OS 135" sequence seems to be the price of that issue (DM = German money, OS = Austro money, SRF = ??)
Please look for a date, and what are in the disk? I remember that System even publised a DOS emulator *FOR* C64 (very very nice).

Waiting for more info happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-09-01
12:26:07
 Re: Hey there Luca or SVS!

I'd guess SRF would be Swiss Francs, but the currency code for that is CHF.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-09-01
13:46:15

SVS, this looks to be issue #1. What I was curious about was if the diskmag itself is of any collectors value.

This particular issue has the following C64 software on its' disk: Cover, Rings'n'up, Aurora, Cambogia, Screenians, Pointer, and Calendar.

I doubt that the programs themselves are anything special. Other than the printing that I quoted in the first post, everything appears to be in English.

If you want a picture, I can scan and email to you.

Posted By

SVS
on 2005-09-01
13:47:12

Mhhh... I don't think it was Swiss currency, because of its low value agains the DM (Deutsche mark). The value could apply to the French franc of that time (code FF or FRF)
($FF ????)

James, what language is the text inside the mag?

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-09-01
13:48:46

There is just a full-color card and a floppy disk. I would call this a diskmag, not a magazine with an accompanying disk.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024