Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Michelle McCarroll
on 2001-04-18
 Commodore Plus 4 system for sale

Please email me (mmccarrol@aol.com) if you need the following - all are in working order in the original boxes with the original manuals, power cords, serial cords and packaging. I would like to sell everything to one person but I will split up. Please make me an offer. I accept paypal, money order or checks and have on line references thru ebay.

commodore 1802 color video monitor with box, 3 jack cable and user manual

Commodore plus4 computer with power cord, original box, user manual and Integrated Software Manual.

Blue Chip Brand (Commodore recommended) Floppy Disk Drive (5.25) Model number BCD/5.25 with original box, packing and user manual, power cord and serial cable

Okidata Color printer with black and a color cartridge, user manual, power cord, serial cable and thermal paper. I paid $80.00 for the printer and $10.00 for the paper

Commodore programs
All new in the original boxes with instructions
Business Management and Statistics (floppy)
Logo - Language for Learning (plug in)
Financial Advisor - plug in
Personal Finance - floppy
General Ledger - floppy
thanks for your time.

Programmer's Reference Guide for the Commodore plus 4 manual - I pd $22.00

box of 5.25 disks new
thanks

Posted By

Harald Markus Wirth
on 2001-05-18
 I'd like to buy the Plus/4 and the Programmers Reference

If someone has a properly working floppy or datasette, i would like to hear from you, too!

Posted By

James
on 2001-04-18
 Your Commodore system

I presume that you are located in North America from the time you posted the message (and the fact that you used dollar signs in your post).

What is your Ebay user id, and how much money were you wanting for this system?

James

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024