Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-06-21
00:52:50
 Anyone looking to buy software?

I know that this site is great for getting backups of your original software..... but what if you need instruction manuals or boxes?

I have come across a literal treasure of C64 and 128 stuff if anyone is interested. There's just a bit of Plus/4 and C16 stuff here but I can negotiate and trade if you have anything I need to complete my collection.

I also have a few 128 keyboards and some disk drives but no power supplies for Europe. What I have would make great second units as long as you have extra power supplies, or backups or parts units.

I need to start moving this stuff, as I put my kids' Christmas fund into obtaining it. I'm offering decent pricing before I post it on cbm264.com; one it goes on the website the prices will probably go up as then there's a definate asking price to negotiate downwards from.

Please send your want lists to doctorduckie@gmail.com (for some reason my cbm264 email is broken and I can't get through to the site's host). Remember I'm in the US so if you and I have a trade I'll pay my shipping if you pay yours, otherwise buyer pays his own shipping. I do have a PayPal account that accepts existing funds, no credit or debit cards.

Posted By

The +4 King
on 2005-07-28
14:47:12
 Re: Anyone looking to buy software?

Hi Jim
I have let Chris know that you want a 1551 and he said that he will look into it. All The Best
Peter

Posted By

The +4 King
on 2005-07-28
14:51:18

Jim there are some People that do not know about the Thunderbirds Web Site and all of Jim Hehls Games on It. Maybe you could Plug it on Here.

Posted By

BushRat
on 2005-07-31
08:21:26

Well, a lot of the programs.... we sure cranked out a load, of them, in those years! It's so rare that I go on the Net, that I guess it must have been a bit of karma, seeing you here. I passed a short "sorry about that" on another thread. Was a great era, sorry to see you dumping your stuff, Peter. A lot of mine went to the local Salvation Army Store.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024