Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

sparky
on 2005-04-05
18:26:27
 Mayhem ????

Does anyone actually understand what's going on with this game, I was confused as a 14YR old and even more confused as a 32YR old, what are you supposed to do, it's insane.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-04-05
19:07:07
 Re: Mayhem ????

I felt the same way for a long time, until I decided to sit down and figured it out once and for all. Here's what you're supposed to do: The aliens (Blibbles according to the cover) coming out from the lower right are trying to escape. If you do nothing for a while, you will see what happens: they will find a route to the top/right area where they disappear, and your "LOST" count increases by one, you lost one.

You control that 'robot' by joystick. If the alien touches you, you get 'knocked down', unless you are holding the cage. The cage is in the top/left, it looks like a grid. Move over it, then drag it by holding down the fire button. If you touch the alien like this, you catch him. Score! And another one comes right out.

As you keep catching aliens, there will be more 'enemies' added to the game, I only got as far as the first extra thing being added: it's a black grid thing bouncing all over the screen, of course you have to avoid it.

Does that help? It's not a bad game once you know what to do. Definitely rates high on the 'uniqueness' scale.

Posted By

sparky
on 2005-04-06
17:03:46
 Re: Mayhem ????

Cheers Csabo it all makes sense now(well in a fashion). i played it before on yape and for the first time in 18 yrs i am clear on the aim and objective of this insane piece of code.

//(*_*)\ Cheers i will be able to sleep now //(*_*)\

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024