Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-03-27
12:50:23
 Commodore16.com Competition

Hiya everyone,

I just wanted to announce my new competion to with 27 original games on the C16/Plus 4. All that lies in your way is one simple question then you get the chance to win a great collection.

The games include:

Cruncher, Ninja Master, Monty On The Run, Rockman, Return Of Rockman, Battle, Powerball, Hektik, Megabolts, Video Meanies, Formula 1 Simulator, Storm, Speed King, Mayhem, Harbour Attack, Crazy Golf, Number Builder, Exorcist, Zargon Wars, Petals Of Doom, Dork's Dilemma, Tycoon Tex,Guzzler, Kung Fu Kid, Number Chaser, Space Sweep & Invaders.

Theres no catch to this, just enter to have a chance to win.

Check out www.commodore16.com/Competitions.htm for more details.

Chris

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-03-28
09:29:31
 Re: Commodore16.com Competition

It would be cool to "with" all those tapes wink A few notes:

- You should leave some lines between the boxes on the entry form. It's a bit confusing, some people may thing the first box is for the name, since the text is directly below it.

- On Firefox (at least, maybe on IE too) the lower banner (from scenebanner.net) is obscuring the lower half of the third box. (The one for email address)

- About the question: was this game actually created? Last time I heard it was still in "mastering" phase - no public release. Wasn't the official name going to be "Reaxion Plus/4"? And finally: did you want the author's real life name, or handle (or both)?

Cool contest though!

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-03-28
10:19:15
 Re: Commodore16.com Competition

Hiya Csabo,

I have noticed that the page doesnt display correctly for the competition with Netcape and Firefox. It's alright on IE though. I've tried to sort it out but can't figure out how to make it all fit, as any adjustments dont have an effect. As you can tell I'm no master at html, very frustrating

Until this is fixed, you can enter the competition by email, just make the subject "Competition" and email to support@commodore16.com with your answer.

Your right about the game being currently being mastered, its just I was jumping the gun a little as I saw the finished product last weekend. This was at the Commodore Scene meeting, were the programmer was showing his latest stuff off (Nearly said his name then, lol)

Glad you think its a good contest, I'm hoping to have a few of them this year.

Cheers for the comments. :D

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024