Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

QuasaR
on 2004-09-28
06:13:07
 All about you Plus4?

Hi there!
I'm a little C64 coder and since I've got no more C64 at my parents home I was forced to code on the family-PC. And there is a nice help-database called "All About your 64" made by the guys in Dreams (www.the-dreams.de). Since I've own a Plus4 for nearly fifteen years now, I noticed, that it's nearly the same like the C64 when it comes to coding (and there are also some nice x-development-tools, I noticed... =8). Is anybody interested to start a similar project for the Plus4? Would be really handy for newbies like me to have such a great coding-help...

Bye, QuasaR

Posted By

TMR
on 2004-09-28
06:47:48
 Re: All about you Plus4?

i can't offer much in the way of help since i sort of make things up as i go along and nag people here or on IRC if i need specific details, but i'll happily host a mirror over at www.oldschool-gaming.com (i assume the Plus/4 World peeps'll want to be primary host of something as useful as this... =-)

Posted By

SVS
on 2004-09-28
09:34:51

a very good idea. I know Csabo alread did think to this wink
All info I put together into the Ultimate Rom Map are at disposal!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-09-28
17:17:21

Yes, we have started a similar project, called "Plus/4 Encyclopedia" (or Knowledge Base). Not much has been done to it due to lack of time/interest. It's actually been online for a long time (here), but it's currently low on the to-do list. If there's interest, perhaps we should finalize the fields/features and five access so that the few folks who want to could start filling it up with info.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024