Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-09-15
22:11:07
 Re: Anyone seen "F-C Trans Plus/4", "Megacopy V1.x" + its documentation, and possibly, "TLC's Defend

First of all an oops: it looks like my forum cut off your topic. Sorry! However, the issue of missing software is an importan one, and I have something to add/request.

After all this time, we still don't have a nice mission statement (or statements rather wink). Anyways, if we had one, it would be in there that the purpose of this place is to be the DEFINITIVE listing of ALL plus/4 programs. It bugs me when I hear you guys searching in YOUR archives. Let's make THIS ONE the archive wink To have a complete archive is a noble goal, probably near impossible and most definitely have to be a group effort. Okay, here's my point: if you know that you had some software because you coded it, or you had it, or you have read an article on it, etc. just ADD it to the database, and write down in the notes what it's all about... I've been marking such titles as "MISSING SOFTWARE". (Like Cinemagic, which was mentioned by SVS not too long ago. We know it exists, but no one seems to have it.)

Here's why we need to do that. Let's say someone will come around this site one year from now, and they have a disk archive of their own... They can search our database and see if they have any of the missing titles. If we only talk about these in lonely forum topics, they may be forgotten...

That's it. So please kindly add those proggies, and don't forget about the notes happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024