Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-08-31
19:19:39
 Re: Upcoming 4K Game

Just under a month left! Do you think your do it Csabo??

Fisrt up the new colours are great. Thanks!

Some ideas:

I would change PAUSE to SPACE BAR, fast game and Space can be pressed without looking.

Indeed without question remove level skip on final release. The whole point of it is a game that you play, not look at. wink

Level 5 needs to be recoloured..? From the start of the game the aim is to clear the reds first and this is a good rule to work with for every level. Level 5 changes that rule and may confuse people, I'm sure you intended it to be confusing and it does work, but for some reason it feels like it spoils that polish from the game, (I dont mean that in a nasty way).. Change the GREEN blocks to RED and swap that GREEN back to the PINK colour...? Well I classed PINK as the second colour of order because of Level 2 and 4. Blue as colour 3.

The game needs a TIMER for each level, like Pin Point. Once you know what your doing with each level you can just take your time and clear each level..... Having a timer/countdown would give the game an edge and may lead to mistakes trying to rush it. Would need play testing to get some realistic times to do each one in. Any time that was left gets added to the score board.

Do you have enough memory for a high score? On the GAME OVER text box you could have

GAME OVER
Score: 000100
BEST: 000200

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024