Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Austin
on 2004-08-28
17:29:33
 General topics...

Always good to have a general chat I think so....

When I had my plussy I had a tiny commodore printer attached to it, it cost me about £30 and printed in either red or black on paper about 3 inches long, anyone else have one of these?

I used to save my pocket money for these type of things, even though I got rid of my plussy (mistake!) I kept a book I got by mail order called the C16/Plus4 reference book by ANCO - I've referrered to it a few times since I found this site and downloaded YAPE.

I remember being a little dissapointed as it was a poor translation on some pages...

My local library had one orange and yellow book about the C16 that I was the only one ever to borrow - does anyone remember the name of this and put me out of my misery??

Cheers and keep up the good work -

A.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-08-30
00:15:32
 Re: General topics...

Not sure about the printer or the orange/yellow book, but the we have the Anco reference book listed [ here ]. A scan of the cover page would be cool, if you could manage one wink

Posted By

Austin
on 2004-09-05
17:11:37

OK - Happy to provide an image of this book, I don't have a scanner as such but I do own a digital camera - should I just take a (good) photo and e-mail it?

Please advise...

Cheers - Austin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-09-05
18:11:17

Yes, please do so! I'm hoping it will "come out" right, and the image would be usable. (Use lots of light, and keep the image as large ahd high quality as possible.) My email address is at the bottom of every page... (Aren't I a megalomaniac? happy)

Posted By

Austin
on 2004-09-27
16:29:00

Sorry been away for a couple of weeks. Will get this picture done as soon as I can and e-mail it !

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024