Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-08-20
23:22:13
 Re: Upcoming 4K Game

Awesome Csabo!! Quality!! happy

I'm a little colur blind with Blue and Purple and find it hard to see the difference between the Pink and Blue colour changer blocks on level 1. The colour changers look cool, but lack of colour makes it a tad hard for my eyes. Pink looks ok, maybe a light grey, yellow, orange or a darker blue for the blue blocks?

How about adding a Minus Score for hitting a wrong colour block? No two games will ever be played the same so this can change the score tables alot adding replay value maybe. Dont start the Minus Score until all the reds have been cleared?

We know which colour block you are ment to be hitting but how about changing the colour of the word BLOCKS to the same colour your ment to be going for as a reminder? Or maybe something else you could add to show this?

I love the way that if you make a mistake and change the color you can't clear the reds and have to kill your self. Some real nasty play could be had in later levels. wink

How about reverse control blocks, with a lot more death blocks this could be really nasty later in the game.

Love the idea that you can move those blocks on level 2 helping work your way around the death block.

Very good Csabo! Lov it.

That WOW FACTOR is a stupid idea from me because you would go wow and at the same time it would be the special 64k version wink Imagine those moving blocks working on gravity insted of being pushed. If the game screen was a perfect square you could rotate the whole game area 90 degrees to get the blocks to fall. Would take some crazy maths and you would not beable to rotate the screen in real time, but a screen updated with everything turned 90 degrees could work. An why would you want the screen to rotate.... So you could move the blocks around the death blocks. You would have two 90 degree blocks turners, either one goes left or right so you have to play between both of them. Some clever maps could have the blocks falling out of the edge of the game area so you would miss the chance to use them unless you turned the map the correct way. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024