Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

dodgy​dutch
on 2004-05-20
03:43:31
 Icicle Works: how to complete?

Hi,
I have quite litterally spent the best part of 20 years trying to complete Icicle Works (on and off anyway!)! I've recently taken it up again and I'm stuck because I seem to have completed all the levels I can find and have been through every door I can find...but I've still not reached any end-point: how do I complete the game?! Anyone have a Walkthrough?
~Rich

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2004-05-20
09:15:04
 Re: Icicle Works: how to complete?

It doesn't have an ending.

Once you've gone through every door, it starts giving you an extra life each time you go through a door. happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-05-20
09:26:22

Isn't that sad? I always prefer games that you can complete, even a simple "congratulations" is enough - vs. games where you have to ultimately die, no matter what. That said, Icicle Works is still fun to play.

To dodgydutch: if you want to extend the gameplay, you could try one of the hacked versions, which have different (and sometimes harder) levels. Just do a search on Icicle Works here on the site.

Posted By

Doug
on 2004-05-26
16:57:00

Hi Dodgydutch,

Wow - I feel really guilty now! Fancy wasting 20 years on a conundrum that has no soluton! Sorry - I ran out of inspiration (and time - I had constant pressure to complete it NOW, not in 1 weeks time). Sigh - I always thought that it lacked something. Hope you don't hat me too much happy !!

Cheers,

Doug.

Posted By

Doug
on 2004-05-26
16:57:57

Hat me??? Hate me I meant!!!

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-05-26
17:06:18

Nope I think one and all loves you even if it didn't end. Icicle Works is a GEM. happy

Lets point the finger at Commodore. As you said your Icicle Works was ment to be a wide screen format and they had you change it, no wonder you ran out of inspiration. wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024