Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chris
on 2004-05-02
07:37:58
 Commodore16.com update

Hiya,

Tell me if your sick of hearing from me? But just thought I'd let you know that the frames have now gone from the site and Ive installed a new forum, which seems much better. The rest of the games will be uploaded tomorrow then next week I will start to run the competition.

Regards,

Chris
www.commodore16.com

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-05-03
08:18:33
 Re: Commodore16.com update

Its comming along chris happy

Not sure of the fixed page width.. If your happy with it then great, dont read any more of this post. wink

Its been a very long time since I did html and I can't even remember most of it. Well once I was happy with a page it was cut and paste.

Not sure if you've seen it, heres the old verion of this site. Its about the same width as yours. It does have a fixed width but if your browser is bigger than 800x600 it will always center its self. You have 2 side bars which are cool, I know my one was a pig to work out so maybe its something to do with how these are made up as to why its fixed?

Link: C16/Plus4 ClassiX

A guess, athough I have no idea how you've set it all up I'm guessing a < CENTER > above your tables and < / CENTER > at the bottom of the page may do it??

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024