Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

superstar
on 2004-04-11
16:24:59
 how do i play online?

can u please help me, i used to love my old plus 4 and i was made up wen i found this website were i could play my old favourites, but i need help, how do i do it? do i need to download somthing? is it free? can somebody please help me, thank you.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-04-11
18:35:10
 Re: how do i play online?

Hi Superstar,

Welcome to Plus/4 World. Playing those old C16 & Plus/4 favourites on your PC is easier than you think. The first thing you will need is an emulator, YAPE is probably a good choice. Just download, unzip and run it. Next you will need the games. You can find pretty much everything on our site, just use the search feature. The games are in PRG or D64 format. Download them to your PC, and open them from YAPE. Does that help? Let us know if you need any further explanations.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2004-04-11
21:54:05

Superstar,

To play the online games, click here and read the instructions on that page. The online games are listed below the instructions.

Each game's controls are different, hopefully the games you play will have instructions built into the game. happy

Posted By

Lavina
on 2004-04-13
02:36:19

You could try our page,too... happy

http://www.nexus.hu/plus4

Sometimes the page is down, it is because the site server is getting a face lift...

Anyway, look for the PLAY ONLINE section.... wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024