Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Emma Dean
on 2004-01-29
09:43:15
 Where can I buy a Commodore plus 4 with games ?

Hi - I had a Commodore plus 4 as a kid and it holds many happy memories for me - so much so that I would like to buy one in working order as a keepsake. My mum threw it out when I got a bit older as we had had some problems with it. Any ideas ? I live in England. Thanks

Posted By

Lavina
on 2004-01-29
10:02:03
 Re: Where can I buy a Commodore plus 4 with games ?

well, try ebay or any other online marketplaces. The only problem is the high mortality rate among the main plus4 chips... So you have to rely on the seller, that he tested it. Or if you have enough money, buy some 5-10 plus4-s on the net, one of them surely will be functional. wink In the meantime, hit the emulators.

Posted By

Number_Builder
on 2004-01-31
06:47:46

Hi Emma. I have a Plus/4 spare at home. Hasn't been used for a few years now but it was fully functional with games. I never got round to selling it but if you live in Bucks or anywhere around that country, I might be able to sort something out for you.

Posted By

Number_Builder
on 2004-01-31
06:49:15

Country!! Sorry, I meant Bucks as in the county in England! I guess my mind went haywire when being busy playing Kikstart!

Posted By

andyplus4
on 2004-01-31
20:33:49

Hi, I've definitely seen one on ebay.co.uk going with a load of games, datasette and joystick for around £40

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024