Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2003-12-02
 Who are coding?

A lot of Plus4 fans are here, in the scene... but how many people is coding nowadays?
Please add your record here below, in order to let us know what are coming happy
(and with hope to encougage new ones)

Posted By

TMR
on 2003-12-02
 Re: Who are coding?

Umm... stuff, but i haven't a clue what they'll look like when finished. =-)

Posted By

Litwr
on 2003-12-03

I am going to finish one game which I began to create 14 years ago... I wanted to create something like graphical Snake Race.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2003-12-03

Well, check out the releases that came out in the second half of 2003, especially the 16k compo stuff, and voila, You have the names more or less... happy

I personally work on some effects, trying to do those never seen on plussy, but progress is slow as usual , especially because I did not have PC at home for 3 months... I am buying the ingredients already.. happy)

Paul is coding something serious and very secret stuff...

Crown? Well, we should actually release THE DEMO together... happy

Harry is drawing for us.

GOTU - divine activity

Posted By

MC
on 2003-12-03

A demo is being developed slowly in EDC and RSC cooperation (bubis and me), but i currently have too little time. I hope it will change positively at the end of the year happy

Posted By

abcug
on 2003-12-04

Retro crossplatform codeing is count ? happy If that ok, I'm here too happy
Also a Plus4 64k (onefile) demo is in progress, two cheap part done well, but I don't have time to finish it shortly Should not a big bang, just a here we go again happy

Posted By

Mermaid
on 2003-12-07

I'm working on at least two demos for the c16, and thinking about converting some of my c64 stuff to c16/+4.

Posted By

Nightbird
on 2003-12-08

A text adventure game (even I don't want to play with). Might resemble to matrix. Matrix did not inspire it though. Time takes too much time. Narf

Posted By

Lavina
on 2003-12-09

TEXT ADVENTURE RULES!!!! wink

Posted By

SVS
on 2003-12-09

All my efforts are on BAL language, as you know...
To see current situation, please link to http://www.cbm264.com/svs/svsindex.html
happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024