Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

AmiDog
on 2003-11-04
 Good games and demos?

Hello all!

I just got myself my very first plus/4 (eBay). So now I'm looking for some good games and demos for it. Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction (so I don't have to download them all). Thanks!

Posted By

MC
on 2003-11-04
 Re: Good games and demos?

Just click on the "Top List" menu item and you'll see which software people like the most happy

Posted By

abcug
on 2003-11-04

I hope this info helps a lot:

The converted games are better (almost all) than the original plus4 software (except some kick ass ware)

If you check the author names and find one of like TCFS, Pigmy, TGMS, Csory you see quality soft ! Download it immediatly ! happy

Posted By

abcug
on 2003-11-04

oh. and forgive me if i skip somebody else big one ! happy

Posted By

AmiDog
on 2003-11-05

Thanks for your suggestions. Can't believe how I managed not to see the "Top List" menu item, must be going blind or sometning happy

Now I only need to find a SID-card with 256kb memory to be able to enjoy all games and demos... Which probably will be just as easy as driving my car to the moon...

Posted By

abcug
on 2003-11-05

Well. Sidcard is strongly recommended (except for the old original c16. c+4 games) but the 256k memory expansion is not used frequently.

But if you find somebody who release more sidcards please report it immediatly happy
Everybody looking for that stuff !

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024