Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Trotte​rwatch
on 2003-09-21
 Baby Berks

I noticed you needed a cover for this game, I have a cover at home somewhere (in the UK), when I return for a visit I can try and dig it out for you and scan it. BTW, I have it (I am 99%) sure as a Powerhouse release.

I also remembered it needed special instructions to load, something like load 1,1 ""

Posted By

Trotte​rwatch
on 2003-09-21
 Re: Baby Berks

Just thought I would add, that I have a pretty large collection of games at home, which have been lying dormant in an suitcase somewhere at home (in the attic I believe). IF, and it is a big if, I can find it - I wouldn't mind giving them away to someone from this board.

I'll post again should I find them, as I am not using them anymore (emulation is more practical for me), and I would love for an enthuasist to have them.

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-09-21

About the cover, scan it at 300dpi and send it to Csabo (you'll find an email link at the bottom of every page on this site), remembering to change the (AT) and (D0T). happy

As for those games, whereabouts are you located? happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-09-21

Hi,

We have the original Baby Berks cover in the pipe line:
Baby Berks.jpg 1.3MB

But would also love to have your Power House version! happy

If you have anything in your collection like covers that we may not have then we would be very pleased if you could help and scan them before you let them go happy

Cheers.

Posted By

Trotte​rwatch
on 2003-09-21

I will post what games/covers I have before I give them away. I am currently in Sweden (where I have residency) but will be returning to the UK (Chester) on October 14th for just under a month. I will do my best to find the games happy

Looking at some of your covers I am *almost* certain I had a different cover for Roller Kong, but still published by Melbourne House. I also definately have a different cover for "Raider" (non home made I am certain) - the cover has the words "Razorsoft" < the publishers I believe, and "Raider" on it - in pretty large writing.

Posted By

Trotte​rwatch
on 2003-09-21

Just thought I would add, that the cover for Raider was very similar to the cover of Sea Strike by the same company (which is on this site already).

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-22

The Alpha Omega release from Lando has just been added to Baby Berks. If the one you mentioned is different, that would be very cool to add...

(Another small note: some of you were wondering why sometimes we keep covers for so long before uploading them. If you compare the one linked below to the one that is up, you can see that we spend quite some time PhotoShopping out all the dust and scratches from the cover to have that 'perfect' look so the game can shine in all it's glory. Takes time, that's all. happy)

Posted By

Trotte​rwatch
on 2003-09-23

Yep, mine definately was the Power House release of the game - the cover was very different (and I am definately not getting confused with regular berks).

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024