Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-12
 Hydroine?

I'm just recalling that there is a release by me (MC/EDC) that was named Hydroine or Hydroines. Nowhere in the net could i find it.
I think this game was sold by Nukeman, so i did NOT release that officially. I received a couple of ten deutchmarks for that, sales were quite low happy
Do you know that game, or is my memory failing? happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-12
 Re: Hydroine?

I haven't heard that name yet, but I'll be on the lookout for it. Meanwhile, maybe you could describe what type of game it was... Was it an adventure? Shoot 'em up? Maze type perhaps?

Maybe the best person to ask would be Nukeman himself, although he may not remember since it was sooo long ago...

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-12

It was some kind of arcade or what... My memories are faded, but you could fly around with some kind of machine between obstacles, meanwhile water was filling the scene... I can't say anything more, it was about 10 years before happy
I'll check my old disks tonight.

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-09-12

Rescue from Zylon comes to mind but it can't be that because this is a classic that no one that has played it can forget. wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-12

LOL, now that you mention it, MC's game sure sounds like Rescue From Zylon... Maybe he is secretly Mark J. Moore? happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-09-12

I like that idea very much Csabo happy Hydroine was its original name and Gremlin changed it... wink happy

MC are you the man or are you MC Hammer because you CANT TOUCH THIS game for lack of memory wink

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-12

OK, stop fantasyzing and being funny! happy
I have it!! It exists! Ant it is not Zylon (which is a quite good one!)... Download from http://edc.freeweb.hu/ happy
Crappy, but without it our collection would not be a whole! happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-09-13

Its nice to dream and yours has come true happy
I have no time as I type to even play it But will when I return from Back in Time 4!

It looks cool and can't wait to try it happy

Thanks for digging this rare game out! As I said you are the man! happy

Cheers!

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-13

I don't think it's a good game, my games always were crappy happy
But if you have the motivation, try playing it happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-09-13

MC, this may be a stupid question, but where did you find it? Was it on a long-lost floppy found again? Did another user email it to you? Did you go to the local game exchange store and find it?

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-13

It was on my computer happy
All disks of EDC members are here in D64 format. I'm going through them right now, some non-EDC stuffs are discovered, many release dates and authors are being added to the plus4world database. I'll send the "new" stuffs to Csabo when i'm finished.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-09-14

Hehehe

Reminds me of the time Charlie Brown (of the Peanuts comic strip) lost his library book, only to find it in the refrigerator. happy

I know how it is to lose something, then find it again. I use five different computers during a week's span, and can easily forget which one I was using when I saved a picture or an article or a download.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024