Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Max Maslen
on 2000-09-15
 News on the Plus 4 petition....

Vice have responded saying they would like to emulate Plus 4 but they would need someone who can program it using the Vice source code, maybe an existing Emu creator (Like the author of the brilliant Winemu?) could help out You can read the whole e-mail at http://www.total64.com

PS: Look out for my forthcoming Plus 4 web site soon!

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-09-17
 re:Exorcist cover scan

You new on vice was cool !!

When I get time I'll scan the game cover for ya. f your getting short on time and need it in a hurry mail me ASAP and I'll see what I can do.

Also Exorcist is only one game, do you have others planed ? How about a Full map of the game :-P

Posted By

Max Maslen
on 2000-09-17
 MORE Vice news!

Tibor Biczo who works on the Windows port of Vice has said in reponse to my Plus 4 petition: I just want to comment, that I'm quite happy to see that so many people still loves the Plus4. Be assured we will add Plus4 support to Vice, just have patience... Thank you.

WAHEY!!

I might be making an Exorcist web site now on Emucamp but I need more info, like cover scans, story etc..

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-09-15
 Nice on Max.

Hey ! It's great to see you taking an intrest in the plussy world and can't wait to see your forthcoming site.

As for Zsolt author of Winemu, Right now his full time hobbie is his Plus4 emulator which is getting better every week. D64 support is up and running as we speak

Vice can wait

What I really would like to see is the C64 version of .tap files up and running for Plus4 emu's. I hope the author of the cool Mtap can sort something out soon as I sent hime some Plus4 .tap's made the C64 way to play with. All thats needed is the .tap supported by the emu's. This will rock as I have couple of hundred real plus4 tapes

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024