Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-08-27
 Re: 16K compo and party announcements

Lavina, you have to mention this now? My demo uses $3800 for the charset, and it clears that area ($3800-$3FFF) more than a few times. Does this mean that those fills will kill the IRQ vector ($FFFE,$FFFF) so my demo will crash? I've been testing the thing to death on my plussies (PAL & NTSC), but I have no C16... The original rules said the demo must not use memory above $3FFF - which mine doesn't for sure. Well, I'll see if I can get around this, I still have a few bytes left.

MC, I was just asking, of course it's okay. My problem is not the fact that you WILL HAVE SID music, my problem is that you WON'T HAVE TED music. I know TLC too was waiting for people to use his player so we could hear some kick ass TED tunes. If from now on all the otherwise released demos will have only SID music in them, well, what can we do. People just like it better that way. But at least on this particular compo, which definitely has some true old-school retro flavor to it, I would have been expecting some chirpy TED tunes... Like in the old days... happy It's all good though.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024