Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-08-21
 Cover Scans

Csabo, the cover scans of Atomic Mission, Pirate Adventure, and Strange Odyssey were taken from my website. Please see my page here and note that the covers you display are simply trimmed down from my photos. In my photos, you can clearly see that I scanned the actual box, as there are shadows around the sides.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-08-21
 Re: Cover Scans

It sure looks like it, the cracks on the box also confirm it. Thanks for letting us know. I guess it's only fair that you should get the credit for these!

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-08-21

While on topic about covers...

About those plain Commodore covers that were just put up, the 10th game that came with the Plus4 wasn't UXB, but Fire Ant (which already had the cover online). happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-08-21

Sorry James. We had no idea they were yours. I knew something was a little odd (not thinking this morning) because they were not the covers that were released over this side of the pond.
Sorry once again.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-08-21

Ulysses: I corrected it on the news. Thanks for submitting the scans though... I sure did sit on them for a long time, but now they are up.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-08-21

Lando -- if you remember I sent you a pic of Pirate Adventure and said I was going to 'theme' my site around the Commodore software packaging.

Csabo -- as I requested when you moved the cover for 'Complete Course in BASIC Programming', please make note below the title's cover shot that the photo is from www.cbm264.com.

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-08-22

James: Indeed you did happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024