Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

bszggg
on 2024-03-19
06:17:11
 Re: Mouse Extension v1.0

Nem tudom,... mi az a TRSE?

jelenleg ez a beépített program helyére megy, nem catridge helyre (készülhet olyan ami catridge helyre megy) meg akartam csinálni, csak elvéreztem rajta.. egyelőre.

Igen.. a plusira portolt geos csak 1551-el megy. (aki portolta annak 1551-ese volt, és kidobta a 41-es rutinokat)

Az egérmutató alakja sajnos fix.
- Kurzoros módban a háttérszínt cserélem és invezre állítom a karaktert a megjelentés idejére
Itt az a gond, hogy egy custom pointerhez saját dinamikusan generált karakterkészleztet kellene fenntartani a RAM-ban, irreálisan sok memóriaigény, és processzoridő lenne
- Grafikus módban meg azt a képpontot inverzálom, ahol a pointer van.
Itt meg nem fér bele a raszteridőbe, hogy elég gyorsan cseréljek akár 8 bájtot is a memóriában, ugyanis egy előre kiszámított értékre tellik a processzoridőből. Ha saját program lenne, akkor beleférne mindkét fajta kurzornál, de így, hogy hagyni kell futni mellette az OS-t, mindezt úgy, hogy lehetőleg ne piszkítsak magam alá, ennyi fért bele. (csak az RS-232-re fenntartott bájtokat használom, hogy a legjobb kompatoibilitást érjem el)

Rákerestem erre a Ball OS-re de nem találtam semmit róla, nem is hallottam még.

Re: Mouse Extension v1.0

I don't know... what is TRSE?

At the moment, this goes to the location of the built-in programs, not to the cartridge location (you can make one that goes to the cartridge location). I wanted to do it, but I couldn't... for now.

Yes.. the geos ported to the plus only works with 1551. (Whoever ported it had an 1551 and threw out the 1541 routines.)

Unfortunately, the shape of the mouse pointer is fixed.
- In cursor mode, I change the background color and set the character to inverse for the duration of the announcement
The problem here is that a custom pointer would have to maintain its own dynamically generated character set in RAM, which would require an unrealistic amount of memory and processor time
- In graphic mode, I invert the pixel where the pointer is.
Here, it does not fit into the raster time to change even 8 bytes in the memory quickly enough, because it takes a pre-calculated value from the processor time. If it were its own program, it would fit in both types of cursors, but in such a way as to let the OS run next to it, all in such a way as not to mess with myself, that's all it could fit. (I only use bytes reserved for RS-232 to achieve the best compatibility)

I searched for this Ball OS but I couldn't find anything about it, I haven't even heard of it.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024