Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

russnet
on 2003-08-17
 Plus/4 Emulators

Sorry to be a pain but I can't get any of the Plus/4 Emulators (for the PC) to work from your emulator page.

I might as well add in here that I have really enjoyed this website and it's the best Plus/4 website I have come across in the last few years so hats off to everyone involved in making the site.

The good news is that I might have something to offer as there is some covers that you don't have in your cover collection so if I can get some time this afternoon, I might be able to get the scanner out and add to the collection.

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-08-17
 Re: Plus/4 Emulators

I presume you mean the links don't work, not the emulators. Those links on the side of the main page link to portions of the old site and have outdated links.

YAPE is arguably happy the best emulator, you can get it here.

But if you are having a prob with the emulators, please give some more details. happy

Just out of interest, what covers do you have?

Posted By

russnet
on 2003-08-17
 Re: Plus/4 Emulators

Going in reverse order.

I may have to look embarrased here but looking at my little collection of games, it looks like that you've got the lot on the site! Doh! happy

As for the emulators, I think I was probably rushing whilst I was typing out the last post, it was the links rather than the downloads itself and you are correct, I did try the links on the side of the main page. I will find the correct page from the links at the head of the page.

Well looks like my brain has switched off today, thankfully it's the weekend happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024